Thursday, October 20, 2011

Barefoot vs. Vibrams

Paul decided awhile back that he wanted to start running again.  He has really got into reading books and blogs about runners.  Part of Paul's desire to start running again is that he wanted to run barefoot.  He also bought vibrams to mix it up sometimes.   He has called it his barefoot revolution and thinks it will catch on.  I will make him write about it shortly but the purpose of the post is to take a vote.  We are running a 5K on Saturday for the Southern Highlands Fall Festival.  Should he run barefoot or with his vibrams? I want to know your thoughts.      


            
  *Disclaimer: Paul's feet don't look totally like this picture nor do his shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Ewh, that barefoot picture totally skeeves me out. Those caveman feet are nasty!

    I vote yes for Paul running barefoot, so that I can finally see this barefoot revolution in action!

    ReplyDelete