Pumpkin Carving


Halloween is my new second favorite holiday. Christmas is still in the lead but in a few years we will see. On Saturday Southern Highlands had a 5K at their annual Fall Festival. Paul ran it in 28:29 & I walked/jogged it in 38:55. We both beat our goals and were happy with the results. We decided that this will be a new Tatum Family tradition for us each year. Lets just hope I can do better on the 5K next year. After the race we got free pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. Thank you Albertsons! Anyway, the next day we had Jim and Kevin, Paul's dad and brother, over for breakfast then carved pumpkins. Kevin and Jim did a bat smile face and Paul and I did a mummy face. It was a lot of fun and great to spend time with the family. Both pumpkins turned out great and this might be the best I have ever done in my entire life. Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment