Friday, October 21, 2011
The Best Idea Ever!
Weezer is not my favorite band. I love them but I want to clarify before starting this post cause I am writing about them yet again which is 1 every 4 post. Weezer has come up with the best idea ever! They are doing a cruise from Miami to Cozumel. Brilliant right? Plus they have invited a lot of their favorite bands that I too love. The Antlers, Ozma and many many more. I think this would be amazing. Check out the sight. Even if you don't like the bands you have to admit having a journal reading by a lead singer of a band you like or singing karaoke with them, or watching a midnight movie with them is just like heaven. I wish Paul and I could go but we broke and it is not practical for us right now. I hope that we can do something like this another time though. I really do think it is the best idea I have heard in ages. http://www.theweezercruise.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment