Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Perks of Waiting...

     Due to my addictive personality I absolutely love waiting until television series are over before starting to watch them. The latest that I am in to is Ugly Betty. It aired from 2006 to 2010 and now the complete series in on Netflix to watch whenever for however long I want. While it aired everyone who watched it loved it and I never saw a single episode so when I saw that it was on instant play on Netflix I started to watch. It is actually really fun and entertaining. I am already on season 3 and love it! Wilhelmina Slater is amazing ridiculous and I could totally be her. I hope that it doesn't disappoint and that the series finale is a let down.

I am not sure why this didn't post awhile back when I wrote it but I have since then finished watching all of Ugly Betty.  It did not disappoint.  I loved it and will miss it.  I have a new show though, Parks and Recreations.  It is super funny but the series is not completed so in a few weeks I will be needed a new show to watch.  Any suggestions?  It is preferred it the series is completed.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are watching Parks & Rec - it really is so funny, much funnier than I expected.

    I also think you should give Dr. Who a chance. It can a little campy/cheesy sometimes - but it really is clever and so fun.

    ReplyDelete