Monday, July 30, 2012

$27.49

Paul & I treat ourselves to Red Lobster once a year. It is a bit expensive for our blood so it's kind of a big deal when we go. This time we got a great deal. Red Lobster had a coupon for $10 off any two entrees. Plus right now they have a few seafood four course meals for $14.99. You can't beat that!

We started off with of course the yummy cheddar biscuits that are complimentary. Then we got soup and salad. After we were done with that they brought out our entrees. I got Jumbo Coconut and Pineapple-Grilled Shrimp. It was amazing. I was extremely impressed. Paul got Grilled Honey BBQ Shrimp Skewers which were great too but not amazing. We couldn't finish (so we had it for lunch Sunday) cause we wanted to save room for the last course.... dessert. We both got Triple-Chocolate Brownie รก la Mode. Everything was super good and it was a lot of food for a little price. We had ordered drinks too so $27.49 was a steal of a deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment