Friday, July 13, 2012

Kevin

  Last night we hung out with Paul's little brother, Kevin.  He lives in Hurricane with their Mom but has been around more lately cause of summer.  It has been nice to see him more frequently.
  When Paul and Kevin got to the house we sat down and had dinner.  I was making salmon, sweet potatoes, and white mac and cheese.  I couldn't get a hold of him before I started cooking dinner and wasn't sure if he liked salmon as many do not so I made him pizza rolls instead.  When he showed up he informed me that indeed he does like salmon.  So we all ate the pizza rolls as a side.  I thought it was a bit weird but Kevin thought it actually went well with the meal.  Go figure.
  After dinner we started to play the wii.  After Paul and Kevin dueled in tennis I played Kevin and got killed.  Frustrated I choose bowling believing I would do better at it plus all three of us could play together.  After about the 4th frame Kevin said we should go bowling sometime.  So we did!
  It was a fun night and I beat them both by quite a bit which always makes things more fun.  When we were done bowling we went downstairs and got shakes from steak and shakes for the drive home. 
  Then Paul talked Kevin into playing his new favorite game... inner circle.  Another one from my parents that we borrowed a couple of weeks ago. 
  Thanks Mom & Dad for unknowingly letting us borrow your stuff.  It will all be greatly missed when we have to give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment